PBI Engineer (M / F)
Why join us
Azura, is a family group, in high increase , specializing in the fruit and vegetable sector.
Strong points :
- Real strategic vision: R&D, control of the chain, innovation, excellence
- Respect for values: Environmental and Social
- Talents: Diversity, Integration and Career Development
Some numbers: 10.750 employees, 46 production sites, 1.000 hectares of tomato crops
Reporting to the Information Systems Department of the AZURA Group, you will join the team in charge (project manager, group application manager, internal IS teams and service providers) of IT Business Intelligence projects.
It consists of:
- To intervene on Business Intelligence tools (PBI, Qlik, SSIS etc ...) and associated databases,
- Contribute to the development of business reporting, dashboards and operational and decision-making management indicators,
- To cover all the functional perimeters of the group: Commerce, ADV, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Transport, Production, Accounting / Finance, Management Control, Human Resources, Farms ...
- To be brought to understand the BI subjects of the various subsidiaries of the group,
- To ensure corrective and evolutionary maintenance and participate in development projects by providing your technical and functional analysis.
- Technical knowledge of data processing
- Knowledge of IT systems and processes
- Knowledge of project management methodology
Technical skills :
- English proficiency
- Mastery of Business Intelligence tools
- Force of proposal
- The meaning of relational
- Team work
Education and experience:
- Computer engineer training
- Required experience of about 3 minimum on the PBI application